Tinfoil helmets fight cancer

Great article. Very interesting. Treatments don't have to be totally complex to be effective.

I'm wiring mine up as I type. Wonder if it would be better to go with 12V DC for portability or 120V AC for maximum effectiveness....

Background and details on this treatment

BioMed Central | Full text | Chemotherapeutic Treatment Efficacy and Sensitivity are Increased by Adjuvant Alternating Electric Fields (TTFields)

I was curious to see what sort of electric fields were involved in producing these results, particularly in view of the anecdotal stories we hear relating electric and magnetic fields to brain cancers.

These tests used electric fields with strengths of 1-2 volts per centimeter, and frequencies of 100-200 kilohertz (longwave frequencies, below the AM radio band. The apparatus ensured that this was purely an electric field, rather than some form of electromagnetic induction.

This is a very interesting set of results.

I'm wiring mine up as I type. Wonder if it would be better to go with 12V DC for portability or 120V AC for maximum effectiveness....

The trick is to ensure you have really good contact between hat and scalp. Maybe coat the inside with some sort of lubricant. Oh, and this is crucial, don't wear shoes or socks while you employ the apparatus.

The trick is to ensure you have really good contact between hat and scalp. Maybe coat the inside with some sort of lubricant. Oh, and this is crucial, don't wear shoes or socks while you employ the apparatus.

Ut oh, now I have flashbacks of watching parts of "The Green Mile" :(

The trick is to ensure you have really good contact between hat and scalp. Maybe coat the inside with some sort of lubricant.

Bacon fat would be ideal.

Bacon fat would be ideal.

Hmmm. 20 hours a day wearing bacon-coated headgear. This could be the start of something...

pork-hat.jpg

I'm just wondering where he's going to attach the other end of the grounding strap...

I'm just wondering where he's going to attach the other end of the grounding strap...

I'm assuming this is a rhetorical question.
For these of you still looking for an answer, one I can think of is the body parts of Trombone Al, preventing him from making chocolate chip cookies :D

Back
Top Bottom