Trophy Spouse, Companion, or Live Alone

I don't know what I would do. I would be utterly devastated - hard to go there mentally. I hope I go first. Hubby says the same, but I tell him I wouldn't want him to be lonely the rest of his life.

Hey, why have I not seen anybody mention another option, a harem?

Surely, some posters here are so well heeled that they can afford it. I suspect some may even like it.

chocomel_harem_55sec1-00-46-05.png

Well, if i had $10M or more like some of you, that's an option to consider [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]. Buy a 20 bedroom house and put some ladies there .[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Read the portion of Mark Twain's "Roughing It" (satire), about the woes of a Mormon elder with his many sister-wives, and it may just cure you of that ambition....

Well, if i had $10M or more like some of you, that's an option to consider [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]. Buy a 20 bedroom house and put some ladies there .[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Read the portion of Mark Twain's "Roughing It" (satire), about the woes of a Mormon elder with his many sister-wives, and it may just cure you of that ambition....

There's an old, (Turkish IIRC), proverb to the effect that "Eight mustaches can live together better than four breasts"...or something like that.

It's not the initial outlay that costs the most- it's the maintenance and upkeep! :)

There's an old, (Turkish IIRC), proverb to the effect that "Eight mustaches can live together better than four breasts"...or something like that.
Now your have me struggling with the math. How many of the ladies have "staches"? Is that defined as hair above the lips?

Now your have me struggling with the math. How many of the ladies have "staches"? Is that defined as hair above the lips?

The intent, as it was told to me by a Turk, is that eight males (one mustache per guy), can live together better than two females (four breasts).

Some women do have a 'stache.

article-2514893-19B1C1D400000578-537_634x910.jpg

femstache.JPG

woman%20mustache.JPG

Hahaha. I know exactly what you mean. Reminds me of the only movie where Clint Eastwood was killed by his women lovers - the only movie Clint Eastwood died because he bedded many women in the same house.
But maybe Hugh Hefner has a book on how to keep the Playboy Mansion in good order [emoji16] at 80 years old.

Back
Top Bottom