What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

Got suckered into a new drone. Had been looking at one and then BOOM, 1/3 off...
And it fell under the 0% interest, I might go back and make a list of all the stuff we got thru Amazon for the house... got to be over a couple grand.

Which model?

Another bag of powdered liver - and I tried a new collegian powder by Terranics called Multi Collagen with Type I, II, III, V and X Biotin, Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid.

(I really didn't need the extra biotin, but I wanted Type I, II and III forms of collagen.)

A mattress topper and a pedometer (the kind that just counts steps and nothing else)

Two new school uniform shirts for grandson, a box of small packages of hand sanitizer wipes for car and travel, a set of four cups with lids for grandkids.

A concrete cutting disk for the angle grinder for cutting out/widening some narrow cracks in the sidewalk before filling.

2 liter olive oil. Costco prices have gone up recently so I saved $3 buying from Amazon. However the same brand has gone up from $16.98 at end of January to now $18.98.

Carburetor for our push lawn mower, in case my efforts to clean the existing carburetor and get the mower running are not successful.

Garmin Varia Radar Seat Rail Mount
ASIN B0CBL9J67N

For the seat rail posts of my newest folding bicycle, so quick radar unit swaps between bikes. The advantage is that it is a higher mount for better visibility, and also fits the new Garmin Varia Radar Camera units.

I also have mirrors on both bikes, but the radar unit in conjunction with a cycle computer gives way more information about the # of approaching cars and their relative speeds. Plus EVs are much quieter than ICE vehicles!

Can of spray paint... Free shipping $2 cheaper than Lowes which is nearly 60 mile drive.

A leather hold punch tool. Have a perfect condition belt but is too big (I lost some weight) :).
leather hole punch tool.jpg

I have one of those. Now where did I put it? I got it to punch holes in a leather shoe when the Velcro fastener went bad.

Sunscreen and a roll of KT Tape.

I'm having a bout of plantar fasciitis and the KT tape helps a lot. I could've bought it in a dayglo color to make believe I'm an Olympic athlete :sneaky: but, nah, I opted for the sort of skin color.

Caffeine free (decaffeinated) whole bean coffee. This stuff seems like hens' teeth now locally. We grind our own and have moved 100% to decaffeinated, we finally found a good one on Amazon, not cheap but.

Kit.jpg

A kit to learn how to program a microcontroller (Arduino knockoff) and make little electronic gadgets. Something I've been wanting to learn to do for quite a while.

It's a 65th birthday present to myself :dance:🎂

An LED light bar, no cord…that I can use for home repairs or working on our cars. The days of those old incandescent lights in a cage that got hot and burned you are over!

The lawn crew left a gate open (despite bi-lingual signage stating to close and secure the gate) and our dog got out. She was found an hour later nearly a mile away by a railroad worker on the tracks! Just bought a GPS tracker for her. She had an Apple AirTag on her collar but it was no help in locating her.

A book: The Wide Wide Sea. I like hardcover - just can't deal with the Kindle thing although I realize it makes more sense and is cheaper. I may adjust in time. I see Amazon now has a Telehealth clinic.

AeroPress plunger lost seal so got some replacements. Apparently the coffee acids & heat removed some of the gasket oils and it shrank over time... It's 10+years old, so no complaints.

Also washer fluid check valves for the car got plugged (again)... Lots of $5 parts these days.

The lawn crew left a gate open (despite bi-lingual signage stating to close and secure the gate) and our dog got out. She was found an hour later nearly a mile away by a railroad worker on the tracks! Just bought a GPS tracker for her. She had an Apple AirTag on her collar but it was no help in locating her.

Now that was scary. I'm glad you got her back.

Back
Top Bottom