What is the last thing you ordered from Amazon?

4 buckets of UTZ pork rinds (to get the free shipping). They came in today. They make a great replacement for breadcrumbs if you put them through a food processor. Ground porkrinds, onion, garlic, cinnamon coated fried/baked chicken breasts are awesome!

4 buckets of UTZ pork rinds (to get the free shipping). They came in today. They make a great replacement for breadcrumbs if you put them through a food processor. Ground porkrinds, onion, garlic, cinnamon coated fried/baked chicken breasts are awesome!

What:confused:?? Recipe please.....

LEM stainless steel food dehydrator. We are getting far too many tomatoes coming in to eat them all fresh before they spoil.

24 cans of dog food (high end stuff):

A1pXP60rFLL._SL1500_.jpg

850 WH sine wave UPS for the computer. Old one croaked.

A dryer vent brush. Brush is in sections that when screwed together has a 12' reach and can be used on a drill motor or by hand.

Neighbor recently had a lint fire, no major damage but they were home to catch it.
$30 insurance policy the way I see it.

Another batch of 10,000 flooring underlayment staples. Ran out on the last sheet of underlayment. Need maybe 50 staples to finish, but smallest package quantity is 10,000.

Wow. Getting my can of coffee from Amazon was a real trial. They sent it FedEx. What a joke. Turns out its a new driver. She doesn't have any maps of the area. Absolutely no idea where my house might be. Absolutely no idea of where the subdivision (which is included in the address) might be. I had to give specific directions to the subdivision thinking she could at least use Google maps to get to my house. No luck. She left the package at the first house in the area. Over a mile from my place. It is a summer/weekend place and nobody lives there. After many hours on the phone they just ignored me. I would complain to Amazon, but I have learned that they just don't care so I won't bother. I did find my coffee at a different location up the road from where FedEx said it was.

UPS comes up to the area daily and delivers about 95% of my packages always without an issue.

An Alexa and two Dots. DH left retirement with me, to return to work. I need someone to talk to and boss around all day.

Elderflower syrup and lemon curd—I’m making a small version of Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan’s wedding cake for my young friend.

Wow. Getting my can of coffee from Amazon was a real trial. They sent it FedEx. What a joke. Turns out its a new driver. She doesn't have any maps of the area. Absolutely no idea where my house might be. Absolutely no idea of where the subdivision (which is included in the address) might be. I had to give specific directions to the subdivision thinking she could at least use Google maps to get to my house. No luck. She left the package at the first house in the area. Over a mile from my place. It is a summer/weekend place and nobody lives there. After many hours on the phone they just ignored me. I would complain to Amazon, but I have learned that they just don't care so I won't bother. I did find my coffee at a different location up the road from where FedEx said it was.

UPS comes up to the area daily and delivers about 95% of my packages always without an issue.

Sorry to hear it, Hermit, but Amazon cares...if you tell them you never got the item, they have to refund your money! I figure that if we make it their problem when there are delivery issues, so that it hurts their bottom line, they'll start paying attention! I can't say if it works, as I live in a big suburb of a major metropolitan area, so delivery service is quite good here most of the time.

A dog cover for the back seat of my new car.

Knee brace... after wading through fake reviews.

Replacement burner knobs for my Weber grill. One got stripped because of cheap plastic. Just bought the grill new in the spring.

My dream house has gorgeous hardwood floors, which are also a little slippery. So last year, I ordered some of these non-skid socks. They are wonderful - - probably the softest, warmest, most comfy socks I have ever had. I wear them around the house at home in the evenings and at night instead of slippers, to keep my feet warm. Plus they have a little non-skid stuff on the bottom so they are part of my fall prevention campaign (for myself) as I grow older.

Anyway, my first pair (in navy) are getting worn out by now, so I ordered two more pairs, one in lavender and one in girly pink. I should probably have ordered a half dozen pairs since I wear them so much. :facepalm: Oh well, next time.

Blow that Dough! :D :dance: Also I ordered a box of food staples from Prime Pantry.

Bought two of these credit-card sized SDDs. So cheap, it's ridiculous. 240GB for a little more than $40 each.

Looked around the Web at a couple of electronics/PC distributors from whom I bought in the past, plus the local Fry's Electronics, but Amazon beats them all. Darn, and I have never bought Amazon stock. :facepalm:

Now, I need to look for brackets to mount these laptop SDDs inside a tower case. Oh they are so light and small, maybe I just duct-tape them somewhere inside the case.

71JLh%2Bnx3bL._SL1500_.jpg

My dream house has gorgeous hardwood floors, which are also a little slippery. So last year, I ordered some of these non-skid socks...

I recall the socks they had for me during my hospital stay, with little plastic knobs in the sole to prevent slipping. Mine were blue though. :) They were meant to be disposable, so really flimsy and did not last.

A steamer basket for my Instant Pot. Multiple threads here have me wanting to experiment with it more.

Back
Top Bottom