What is your "goto" junk food?

Germonico

Recycles dryer sheets
I'm watching a global athletic event on TV (The Open) which will go for 6 hours or so. Decided to treat myself to non-healthy calories to accompany me watching the event. So what junk food(s) do you indulge in to watch a televised sporting event?

Mine is Twizzlers and/or peanut M&M's.

Trader joes baked cheese crunchies...for salty.

Trader joes ginger chews for sweet and hot.

Potato Chips. When they played with the formula, they unfortunately got it right. uggghhhh

Rich

My guilty pleasure is an oatmeal cookie, but they are not on the diet program. Honey BBQ chips are the next best thing for me.

Watching the Open too. Mine is potato chips and peanuts.

Potato chips. I just resist the temptation to buy them because, once I start, I cannot stop.

Salted in-the-shell peanuts are my favorite... but they are very messy. Corn chips are a close second. OTOH, when it comes to junk food, I'm not very discriminating.

I'm watching a global athletic event on TV (The Open) which will go for 6 hours or so. Decided to treat myself to non-healthy calories to accompany me watching the event. So what junk food(s) do you indulge in to watch a televised sporting event?

Mine is Twizzlers and/or peanut M&M's.
I never watch televised sporting events.

But anyway, favorite junk food.... I guess saltines? I'm restricting my calories to lose weight, but one saltine is just 14 calories according to MyFitnessPal dot com.

So, I had three as a bedtime snack last night for just 42 calories. :angel:

Potato chips. I just resist the temptation to buy them because, once I start, I cannot stop.

The only thing which regulates how often I buy them is the price. It is tough to find chips for under $4 a pound. When they are on sale once in a while for under $4 a pound, I buy them. It doesn't happen too often. I can woof them down pretty quickly.

The only thing which regulates how often I buy them is the price. It is tough to find chips for under $4 a pound. When they are on sale once in a while for under $4 a pound, I buy them. It doesn't happen too often. I can woof them down pretty quickly.
Smartfood

Tostito chips and popcorn

Potato chips with French onion dip. I don’t watch sports either.

I used to buy corn chips occasionally (the blue corn ones were my favorite), but they are not on the healthy eating plan, so I quit buying them. Now I snack on mixed nuts if I want a snack, and maybe a piece of cheese.

I just watched the final round of the British Open. Now baseball is on. It's 101 F outdoors today so it's sports on TV!!:dance:

Back
Top Bottom