What's Your Sleep Attire?

I got tired of being strangled by my nightwear a long time ago, my PJ's are only for spending the night at other people's houses.

And in response to Moemg, I happen to want my sleep to get interrupted. Happens too rarely in my case. *sigh*

I've always slept in t-shirts. Thinking about ordering this one:

Attachments

• snowmageddon.jpg
    snowmageddon.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 26
Sweatpants in winter (this is the North I live in), cotton p.j. bottoms with a t-shirt in summer. I dated a guy who insisted on sleeping nude...good grief, I just could not get into it at all. Since so many here are sleeping nude, it must just be me?:blush:

Sweatpants in winter (this is the North I live in), cotton p.j. bottoms with a t-shirt in summer. I dated a guy who insisted on sleeping nude...good grief, I just could not get into it at all. Since so many here are sleeping nude, it must just be me?:blush:

I'm with you . short p.j's in the summer and long p.j's in the winter . I am not comfortable sleeping nude . Besides then what do you wear when you are lounging around before bed and if you get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom do you have to suck it in as you pass the mirror ? :cool:

The problem with sleeping in the nude is you get your sleep interrupted too often . Plus when you wake up you have to get dressed . With the proper p.j.'s you can just accessorize and go saving valuable time . Also if you are sleeping in the nude and your house catches fire it's going to be pretty embarrassing standing outside as your neighbors are laughing as you wait for the fire trucks and last but not least you are not helping the economy at all so you are really being un american by sleeping in the buff.:)
No Problem!

One time with a hotel evacuation DH was able to quickly throw on some clothes. We had to put on coats and shoes anyway - it was freezing outside.

I totally approve of my husband's choice of sleep ware :D. Impressed me from day one!

Audrey

I think I would be afraid to sleep with a nude man....my legs move a lot at night....

We both sleep in the nude also. I can't stand pajamas and keep waking up when they get all twisted around. I walk to the bathroom in the nude and do not suck it in when I pass the mirror. It is dark and I don't look. I usually lounge in sweat pants and sweat shirt in the winter and t shirt and shorts in the summer. I never thought of myself as unamerican though!

I'm not saying I wouldn't enjoy it...but I think I would be a hazard...unless I wore these to bed...:D
If you were really prone to kneeing, I don't think clothes would offer much protection anyway.

Audrey

Also if you are sleeping in the nude and your house catches fire it's going to be pretty embarrassing standing outside as your neighbors are laughing as you wait for the fire trucks and last but not least you are not helping the economy at all so you are really being un american by sleeping in the buff.:)
Worse yet, if a SCUBA tank stored in the garage finally ruptures its blowout disk and starts venting in the middle of the night, and you rush down there in a panic with your eyes barely open, then you're never sure what's going to get caught up in the turbulence as you race to the scene. And afterward when your kid comes trailing in to see what all the fuss is about then you have a whole bunch of other 'splainin' to do.

Or so I've heard.

No matter what sleeping attire we prefer, our kid has picked up the impression that she just doesn't want to know-- and she's convinced that she doesn't want to come anywhere near the master bedroom without explicit permission. Works for us.

No matter what sleeping attire we prefer, our kid has picked up the impression that she just doesn't want to know-- and she's convinced that she doesn't want to come anywhere near the master bedroom without explicit permission. Works for us.

You gotta smart kid there Nords;)

I think I would be afraid to sleep with a nude man....my legs move a lot at night....

I am now confused . I thought if one part of the couple slept nude the other did also ? We really need a poll . This is becoming complicated .

I am now confused . I thought if one part of the couple slept nude the other did also ? We really need a poll . This is becoming complicated .
:LOL: I agree....so c'mon Mo...start the poll!

Yeah Moe - this needs a poll for sure!

Well, there is a difference between sleeping and, uh hmmm, other extra-curricular activities...:whistle:

For sleeping, I have to wear something....

R

Back
Top Bottom