Why should anyone care about Wolfowitz?

LOL!

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I see all the news is polluted with news about some guy Wolfowitz. Why should anyone care about this guy? He appears to be a loser.

OK, I know his past history with helping to invade Iraq. Is it just Schadenfreude that he gets so much press. Shouldn't this news be buried on page C86? Shouldn't Greenspan being hired by PIMCO get more coverage?

P.S. Let's keep this thread short, ..., I'm sorry for giving him even more exposure as it is.

I'm so glad he is finally gone. He was one of the architects of the Iraq war -- obnoxious fellow. Did you ever listen to him during an interview? I did for two minutes then I couldn't take it any longer.

The ethical (girlfrind/$$) issues aside, he was actually getting some good work done at the World Bank. He was imposing some real discipline and reigning in the outrageous corruption among the governments of the poor nations receiving World Bank loans. He needs to go, but it will be a shame if what he started is abandoned.

yeah, the world bank is a huge deal to most other countries, so they would care a lot - we don't because we aren't beholden to their policies - the US helps shape the policies...

Q:
Why should anyone care about Wolfowitz?
A: Schadenfreude.

First Rumsfeld, then Wolfowitz... Dick, how ya feelin' about 2009?

It is hard to push ethics when you don't walk the talk.

Here's why: for every person that was frustrated to see us get into a disastrous and unecessary war, anything bad that happens to someone who helped get us into that war is fun to hear about.

Back
Top Bottom