Accidentally watched a Kiyosaki video today

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
At least he's suppressing the stuff about young pigs.

Nah, Kiyoassclown isn't a piglet sodomizer, at least AFAIK (there's an interesting thought). But he definately has potential...

NinjaPigeon said:
Err, sounds to me that if they went upside down on the mortgages that fast, that they had no equity. Furthermore, they exhausted their savings in only three months....

That was exactly my thought as well. Kiyosaki makes it sound as if having the 2 vacation homes would have been a brilliant strategy had the economy not turned south.

Heck most on this board make less than 350k and would survive much better than this couple... maybe we should all write books.

Oh wait, no, they wouldn't sell, because living within your means and building a portfolio isn't near as sexy as the vague feel-good 'advice' Mr. K. dispenses.

I second the ass-clown vote :)

- John

It is with great embarrasment that I confess to spending $10.95 (or whatever it was) for RDPD.

Suffice it to say that within a few pages, my bullsh!tometer was pegged. 10 lbs of bs in a 5 lb. sack.

DRiP Guy said:
But also realize that he is running a small business, too. That business is in selling you crap. Just like those S/W trading program infomercials, or the two 'short people' real estate kit guys on TV, they all are in the "get rich dreams biz."

For them, the cash cow is not in the real estate, not in the markets, not in the futures, not in whatever the ostensible topic is they want you to believe. Instead, it is in the 'package' or 'system' they are selling to you.

And if I remember correctly (and that's a stretch! :LOL:), he describes himself as a best "selling" author. It seems as though his is more of a salesman (someone mentioned snake oil??) than a real estate or financial guru.

Back
Top Bottom