Any 3%ers out there?

retire202052

Recycles dryer sheets
Found this interesting graph. Just curious if there are any "3%ers" out there that retired before age 54 and never went back to work.

Attachments

• 3%.jpg
    3%.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 1,034
Found this interesting graph. Just curious if there are any "3%ers" out there that retired before age 54 and never went back to work.
Yes. retired at 54. Semi retired at 48. Now 62. Still happily retired.:)

Not before, but waited until I was 54 which is in the 3%. That was important as within that calendar year I turned 55 which gave me more options with my 401k for withdrawals. [emoji41]

There are lots of forum members who fit into that category! I'm not one of them, since I retired at 61.

I would have loved to retire earlier! Oh well. I'm retired now and enjoying every minute of it.

The graph looks depressing. I want to retire at 58. It looks like that I will be in the 17% category, which makes me feel strange. I want to be with the flow.

We were under 50 (47) so I guess that makes us 1%ers.

Another 1% er. Retired at 48 thanks to a government pension and frugal life style.

Retired at 57, but not doing any "retirement part time work". lol

38. Dabbled in 2 jobs for a total of 6 months. The comedy was ended at 41

Retired at 50, three years ago. No intention to ever work again.

Out at 51 in 2008 -- sure doesn't seem that long ago but time really seems to pass quickly these days.

I am. Retired at 53, as most cops do. Worked a part time job until Covid, now 60, no more work. Just pension and some dividends.

1%er. Retired at 36, I’m 47 now and still not planning to go back to work, ever.

Back
Top Bottom