Cold Hard Cash

rw86347 said:
I might be carrying 1K-3K on me for work, and for that reason I also carry a .357 Mag under my shirt.

Big shirt?

Enuff2Eat said:
for us, we got around 5 to 10k around the house... oopss i better not tell u where we live.
enuff

Too late. With the power of internet and the tracking capability of google, I have location your lovely abode and will be scheduling a visit there shortly. Can you also leave some milk and cookies, Santa Klaus gets hungry during a heist, >:D 8) ;)

BTW company X just filed "bankruptcy".

I've noted that the insurance co. have gotten pretty creative at covering thier rears. All renewals in the last 5 years have a "terrorism disclaimer" ... of course for an added fee you can insure against "terrorism". No word on if domestic events fit the definition ... but the ins. co. is all too happy to assign a fee to the risk.

Also many were surpirsed during the 100 year floods here last month that flood ins is separate.

So good ol'fashion capitolism will take care of itself. ;)

many were surpirsed during the 100 year floods here last month that flood ins is separate.
no one should be surprised about their insurance coverage ... unless, of course, they've been blindly paying-out hundreds of $ every year and could never be bothered to read what it is they have been paying for.

Back
Top Bottom