Doggie Debt?

One of my cats have gotten a few credit card offers.

I would never trust my dog with a credit card.
I'd no doubt come home to discover a truck load of
mail-order chew bones in the front yard the next day.

I think I just found a better way to be a stoozer. Kitty Kards...

One of our competitors offers a Hello Kitty card.

bssc said:
One of my cats have gotten a few credit card offers.

So, when you fill out the app., return it, and receive the card/use it... is that identity theft/fraud? :LOL:

-CC

I got Bubba the black lab a credit card. He ate it. :-\

CCdaCE said:
So, when you fill out the app., return it, and receive the card/use it... is that identity theft/fraud? :LOL:

-CC
Probably since the cat didn't sign off on it.

Thanks for the heads up! My Golden Retriever with a credit card would be a dangerous combination. He'd be down at the doggie bakery every day loading up on baked goods and buying rounds for all his friends! :eek:

I never tried it with my dog, but I did establish two different false personas some years ago and take full advantage of all the free offers I receive for them in the mail. Its then interesting to receive all sorts of offers for subscriptions, credit, mortgages and the like for the two of them.

Its interesting to see how (potentially) trusting some outfits are willing to be to a completely made up person. I'd rather trust a dog...

I could never let my pups have a credit card. To hell with doggy bakeries...in our area we have a food/grocery delivery service: http://www.schwans.com/

I'd come home to 350lbs of beef ribs in barbecue sauce piled up in the driveway...

I still get stuff in the mail for Jason Humphreys (made up) and Justin Smith (also made up). :D

I get stuff in the mail for a person that the companies devised - the first name of an old BF (18 years ago) and my last name. I wonder if there is a credit report somewhere for this "person"? :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom