Fisher Investments

jastew

Dryer sheet wannabe
Sorry if this has been covered previously. I did a search for "Fisher Investments" and nearly every thread showed up due to the word "investments".

I get a lot of correspondence from Fisher Investments and wonder if anyone has had any experience with them. Thanks.

Put the search in quotes as you did in your post and it will search for that string, together.

Do you think heavy mailings is a good indication of a sound investment firm to use?

When we were newbies (before I got educated here) we visited with one of their people. I almost had to change my phone number to get rid of the guy - he just wouldn't take a hint, for years... AT our first visit, he started talking about oil futures, and I knew he wasn't the guy for our needs.

I believe they have finally stopped calling me after I had fun with them the last few times and always asked "what is your advisory fee"?

The best line I remember seeing regarding Fisher Investments was someone saying they used the mailer to put under a paint can.

Seems way too much glitz and fancy stuff, not enough of the old Smith Barney commercial "we make money the old fashioned way, we eeeeaaarrrnn it"

But...but...they won’t sell you an annuity! They’ll go to hell before they sell you an annuity! How can they be bad:confused: [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom