For Military and Gov

uh-ohhh...

What I meant to say was, the Air Force likes to lead the way...set the pace!

Yeah...that's it!

Watch it now. I may take offense to that.

nahhh..just have to consider the source (Navy) :whistle:

Everybody knows those guys have impairments due to their brains sloshing around in their heads from years out on the rough water...lol

I shared an office with a retired Navy Master Chief a couple of years ago...just the two of us, one Navy and one Air Force (me), both senior NCO's. I bet we set a world's record for two guys throwing one-liners at each other! :LOL:

That said, he's a helluva guy, and we still zing each other regularly through email. Frickin' Navy pukes!

All those vicious interservice rivalries got started on their service-academy competition fields and just sort of mutated from there...

Everybody knows those guys have impairments due to their brains sloshing around in their heads from years out on the rough water...lol
"Diving Officer, it seems like it's a little rough up there. Make your depth 400 feet, and ask the galley to make sure the ice cream machine has had enough time to chill a big batch before we get off watch. I don't want to have to live like I'm in the Air Force!"

Back
Top Bottom