grant me ?

idevision

Dryer sheet aficionado
I am into reading and working at getting various grants for different business ventures aswell as retirement ventures. I am with the national grants and I over hear that alot of posted grants are outdated. If they are out dated if you did file for 1, what would the result be. Whaty would be the best govement grant/ contract to become apart of?

idevision said:
I am into reading and working at getting various grants for different business ventures aswell as retirement ventures. I am with the national grants and I over hear that alot of posted grants are outdated.  If they are out dated if you did file for 1, what would the result be.  Whaty would be the best govement grant/ contract to become apart of?
"Grants" covers a lot of ground. It's kinda like "vehicles" -- it covers everything from skate boards to jets. The small business and research grants I am familiar with are pretty unforgiving when it comes to applications. Your applications have to be on time, with proper format, all forms competed, i's dotted, t's crossed or you are eliminated from consideration. :confused:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom