Votes: 14 14.6%
  • $30-$40

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • $40-$50

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • above $50

Votes: 41 42.7%

• Total voters
So, my wife and I are not the only ones so lucky! Good genes? I don't know. We may pay back in some other ways, I am afraid.

Thought I'd bring this thread back to life since I've found a couple of neat products.

The first one is Biosilk. It's a marvelous concoction that makes your hair shiny, silky (heh) and does wonders in humidity. The fragrance is heavenly....a subtle scent of sweet/clean.

The other (not related to hair on yer head) is the Remington mini trimmer. For years I plucked my eyebrows; it was so painful and difficult to do since I wear glasses. This little trimmer works great on my brows and other facial hairs that make their appearance. :blush:

Attachments

• thumbnailCAWCMX57.jpg
    thumbnailCAWCMX57.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 104
  • thumbnail[1].jpg
    thumbnail[1].jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 105
Thought I'd bring this thread back to life since I've found a couple of neat products.

The first one is Biosilk. It's a marvelous concoction that makes your hair shiny, silky (heh) and does wonders in humidity. The fragrance is heavenly....a subtle scent of sweet/clean.

The other (not related to hair on yer head) is the Remington mini trimmer. For years I plucked my eyebrows; it was so painful and difficult to do since I wear glasses. This little trimmer works great on my brows and other facial hairs that make their appearance. :blush:

Thanks. I will have to try the Biosilk. My hair looks awful right now, so this is a timely thread. I either need to color it myself or make an appt. I might have to try the Remington mini trimmer also. My brows need done and I also have 1 hair that grows on my face where no hair should grow. Why do they have to do that I wonder.

Thanks. I will have to try the Biosilk. My hair looks awful right now, so this is a timely thread. I either need to color it myself or make an appt.
You're welcome. :) A little bottle of that stuff lasts a long time.
I might have to try the Remington mini trimmer also. My brows need done and I also have 1 hair that grows on my face where no hair should grow. Why do they have to do that I wonder.
:LOL:

Same for me.

I've never nicked myself with that little trimmer. I did slant it a bit too far up one time and trimmed the edge of my eyebrow more than I wanted. When you first get it, start as far away from underneath the brow as you can and work your way up.

I voted for DW too since we both track spending in Excel. She spends about $42 for a haircut, but doesn't go as often as many women (from what I gather) so her hair expenses are low IMO.

But she spends way more on her nails because she has them done every two weeks. I'd tell you how much, but she'd kill me...

$75 every 4 weeks for color, cut and style. Plus $10 tip. Started coloring it years ago and wished now that I hadn't. Once youngest son gets married I'm going to let the gray grow out. It's not the money I spend....just don't want to do it anymore.

I spend about $40 a haircut, and do my own hair coloring (not the permanent kind, I only use Natural Instincts, which makes your hair fuller and shiny and washes out in about six weeks). Speaking of fuller - my hair started thinning last year and my hairdresser turned me onto Nioxin. It works very well to make your scalp healthier and my hair did start to recover. You do need to use a conditioner as well as Nioxin doesn't coat your hair with conditioner - fortunately the one that comes with Natural Instincts is fab.

Back
Top Bottom