Morningstar Premium Membership?

eytonxav

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Has anyone signed up for this service and if so what is your opinion of the value?

I signed up for a free membership to do some research and found it very worthwhile. At the time, I was looking for 4- to 5-star global and emerging markets bond funds.

By being able to read the full research reports, I got information about whether a particular fund did currency hedging or not...a key decision factor for me (I believe the US $ will continue to drop in value over time).

You sign up and give a credit card number to get started...you get a two-week "trial" period. Make the most of it, research whatever questions you have, and put it on your calendar to call them up and cancel the membership if you decide it's not worth the fee.

I'm a LTB&H type investor, mostly in low-cost index funds, so I don't need ongoing access to research or fund/stock filters.

Very old thread here, but I'm considering signing up for this premium membership as well. Anyone here find it valuable, and why / why not?

Thanks.

Take the free trial and see what you think. I used it for about six months while putting together my portfolio and found it very useful. Also a LTB&H index type investor so once I go the mix I was happy with I canceled my subscription.

I use it. Have for years.

If you are a Fidelity customer (not sure the exact requirements) you can get Morningstar Premium membership at a significant discount.

Audrey

If you have enough $$$ with T. Rowe Price (> $250K) you get it for free.

CJ

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom