Mrs. TheFed is starting another business.....

Fed that is so great! I'm very happy for you.

You could do a full package deal - mow their lawns upon pick up and clean out their ducts too? :flowers:

Fed that is so great! I'm very happy for you.

You could do a full package deal - mow their lawns upon pick up and clean out their ducts too? :flowers:

yeah, a "Party Package", cut the lawn, trim the grass, and set up the inflatables, for ONE price.........:D

Congrats... I thought of you when I saw an inflatable playset at costco recently. The cost was just a little bit higher than what I'd expect the rental to cost.

Congrats... I thought of you when I saw an inflatable playset at costco recently. The cost was just a little bit higher than what I'd expect the rental to cost.

It's amazing that these things are sold so cheaply. The workmanship and materials are sub-par at best, and they easily collapse when you get close to the weight limit. I thought of buying several cheap-o's from sams club, but after investigating i determined they would NOT stand up to regular use. They often dont stand up to at-home use by toddlers!

thanks for thinking about me though...i guess?!?!?

Just bought a box van to haul these things around. Total investment is now above 20k

wow...things are progressing at an alarming rate. we've booked 22 new reservations in the last 10 days, bringing completed and booked reservations to 130 for the year. We are looking for 38 more reservations to break even (about a 24k investment, plus labor, gas, advertising, etc etc)

Back
Top Bottom