The recession is going to get ugly

You got me on this one! Love these bait and switch threads. But wait, that really is ugly. I thought the rich could afford hide their ugliness.

I had reason to walk thru a mall on Saturday; it was a ghost town at both 10:00 a.m. and noon.

At the end of this article (and boohoo for one of the subjects who was spending $1800 every six weeks for her facial touchups) a woman talks about being upside down on their mortgage because of property values falling--otherwise she implies she would use the home equity for a tummy tuck. Dollars to donuts they are upside down partly because they have already used home equity for something equally not related to the value of their home. Who wants to bail them out?

I thought the whole point of cosmetic surgery was to prevent things from sagging:confused:

The rich still can afford to hide their ugliness. The problem arises with the faux rich.

Ah! So it's the wanna be's who hold up the economy. Thanks, I'm probably really behind the times as I thought the expensive goods were still selling well.

I work in a business that caters to the very wealthy and there is no shortage of clients yet. I'll report it here, if business slows down.

Let's hope that we do not go into a deep recession because that will lead to cutbacks on booty tucks, tummy tucks, breast implants, botox and of course face lifts. That would not be a pretty sight in Hollywood and it just might throw some of us poor devils into a deep deep depression.

GOD BLESS US ALL:angel:

Let's hope that we do not go into a deep recession because that will lead to cutbacks on booty tucks, tummy tucks, breast implants, botox and of course face lifts. That would not be a pretty sight in Hollywood and it just might throw some of us poor devils into a deep deep depression.

GOD BLESS US ALL:angel:

YouTube - You're So Vain

Most of Hollywood would be better with a little less botox ,lip fillers and face lifts . Some of them are starting to look comical .

Back
Top Bottom