This Week Needs a Name

tgotch

Recycles dryer sheets
DJIA pre-market is down 343 points this a.m, looks like we are in for another ride. Not sure how this week ranks against other horrible weeks, but my guess is, it is one of the worst.

Since we always feel the need to label things, I guess it would be appropriate to give this week a name.

Anyone have any good names for this week?

Dow -80 when Bush started to speak. -200 and falling when he was done. Every time someone speaks -- Bush, Bernanke or Paulson among others -- down we go...

Dow -80 when Bush started to speak. -200 and falling when he was done. Every time someone speaks -- Bush, Bernanke or Paulson among others -- down we go...

Bush sure seemed to think that this bail-out is going to work after a while. That surprised me. So far, it seems like an utter failure since it apparently motivated the huge sell-off that is still continuing.

Red October sounds good to me. Kind of catchy, in a sadistic way.

Could have several meanings if people start jumping out of windows if the market keeps going lower.

Bush sure seemed to think that this bail-out is going to work after a while. That surprised me. So far, it seems like an utter failure since it apparently motivated the huge sell-off that is still continuing.
Sell offs happen any time any of these guys open their mouths.

The week where we realize that Love is a much greater power than Money.

Greater Fool Week

Back
Top Bottom