Thoughts on turning 62

Hmmm....did you notice any, er, "next day" effects? :D

My favorite part was a very long thin mushroom that was almost like very tender pasta or noodle. The name was something like "next day mushroom" or "see you tomorrow" or something like that. .

Thinking of this thread when I saw that Steve Jobs would have turned 62 this Friday.

Wow.

:dance: Happy birthday Sue, and best wishes for the next 30 or so years. Your next milestone will be Medicare @age 65.

It's wonderful to see young people... (you)...going after retirement with such a great attitude. As I recall, being 62 wasn't much different than being 25, except that most of the vertical loading of cares goes away. Wake up in the morning, and turn over for an extra 15 minutes of peace. No more bossy bosses, or catty co-workers. Now the calendar doesn't list projects that are due... instead, just dates for the next adventure.

China should be a pure delight. I still have fond memories of my one trip to Japan... the awe and wonder of being in another world.

Enjoy!:flowers:

Hmmm....did you notice any, er, "next day" effects? :D

HA! My son explained that the name implies that you'll see those mushrooms again the next day. Honestly, I wasn't looking so I didn't notice any evidence. Clever description.

Back
Top Bottom