Blow that Dough 2024

So you didn't ask a couple more HVAC companies for prices?

Wait, never mind. I forgot this was the BTD thread. :)

I live in a very small town in a rural area. Our options are very limited. This is a company I have used for years for services to my existing system. This is a family-owned local company. I'm good with their quote. What I don't know won't hurt me. :)

I live in a very small town in a rural area. Our options are very limited. This is a company I have used for years for services to my existing system. This is a family-owned local company. I'm good with their quote. What I don't know won't hurt me. :)
If it makes you feel better, I would consider that a very good price here in the HCOL Northeast Corridor.

My house also has some uneven heating on one side. We are hoping that this might help with that situation as well.

You may want to consider having the HVAC company add a flexible duct to bring more heated/cooled air to the affected part of the house. We did this when we replaced our heat pump a few years ago and it has helped tremendously.

Wow. You guys really had me confused for a second. I thought that I opened the 2024 BTD thread and all of a sudden I'm reading about the attributes of peanut butter. Thread drift on steroids!

Maybe, somewhere, somewhere out there is a jar of peanut butter selling for $300....and worth it!

Maybe worth it to be sure you're actually getting the exact number of permitted insect parts and rodent droppings included. :angel:
Right, the value proposition is subjective ;)
Now, after the peanuts pass through an Asian palm civet.......

Wow. You guys really had me confused for a second. I thought that I opened the 2024 BTD thread and all of a sudden I'm reading about the attributes of peanut butter. Thread drift on steroids!

Thread drifts that don't get out of hand are often interesting to me. If not, I feel free to skip over them.

Of course, you are always free to apply to get your money back for your membership.:facepalm::cool: Or, you could use the ultimate solution - the "ignore button" on those of us who drift.:(

Returning you now...

Sorry for the drift.

Thread drifts that don't get out of hand are often interesting to me. If not, I feel free to skip over them.

Returning you now...

Sorry for the drift.
Can’t you BTD on Macadamia Nut Butter on your island?

Just ran up charges of a little over $4,000 for my dental implant this morning. I splurged and got light sedation for $630, which was part of that.:D Cost of the actual prosthetic tooth still to be paid after everything is healed.

Very grateful that I have a dentist and oral surgeon that I trust and who work well together, and that I could also afford the car service, whose friendly and dependable owner took me back and forth since Uber/Lyft aren't options- they want someone who will wait there.

DW turns 60 in March, so we are going to Cancun with our two sons and one son's GF. It will be our 8th time at this particular resort - we sort of like it.

I bought a Mustang Mach E at the end of 2023. And put chargers in the garage at home and at the ski cabin. It's been great. I got the GT Performance Edition because — BTD!! It's been good for trips in the mountains, and skiing, with its AWD and Micheline X-Ice tires.

I broke down and bought the Apple Watch Ultra 2 after reading that there is not likely to be an update to it later this year.

Between military veteran's discount and trade-in of my old watch I got $270 off the list price.

I had looked at them in the store and thought they were too big for my wrist but after wearing it for several days now it feels perfectly normal and I'm very happy with it. My aging eyes are always looking for more screen real estate and this seems to have as much as I need. :dance:

I broke down and bought the Apple Watch Ultra 2 after reading that there is not likely to be an update to it later this year.

Between military veteran's discount and trade-in of my old watch I got $270 off the list price.

I had looked at them in the store and thought they were too big for my wrist but after wearing it for several days now it feels perfectly normal and I'm very happy with it. My aging eyes are always looking for more screen real estate and this seems to have as much as I need. :dance:

What was the military discount amount? DD is looking to trade up and she was in the army for a spell.

What was the military discount amount? DD is looking to trade up and she was in the army for a spell.

10% off everything.

A 10% discount is available to current and Veteran members of the US Military, National Guard and Reserve. Immediate family members who reside in the same household are also eligible.
To start shopping, verify your Veteran or active military status with ID.me.

Pretty close to purchasing my first truck (a used 2022 Honda Ridge line, not considered a truck by many but fine enough for me) and signing up for a trip for 2 w/my bride of 41 years to Greece traveling there in late May. That's a lot$$ for us-

Always enjoyed reading RobbieB come back!!

Back
Top Bottom