Embarrassing My Kids

CoolRich59

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I keep telling my son I'm going to walk him to school AND volunteer with the band director. I don't know how old your son is, but mine is almost 17, so he's not amused AT ALL.

I loved reading this post in the Class of 2018 thread, and so I thought I would give the topic it's own thread.

Even though my kids are older, I still love doing things that make them want to deny they know me. One of my favorites:

DS#3 is in the Army. He's a Captain now, but a couple of years ago when he was a lieutenant his unit was being deployed to Afghanistan. The Army had a pre-deployment information session for families and it was scheduled a couple of days before my son's birthday.

During a break, I arranged to have a cupcake and a balloon delivered to my son, and a helpful sergeant had my son's Company sing 'Happy Birthday' to him. My son said I was permanently banned from any more Army events.

johnny-birthday.jpg

:LOL:

I love it!

My is not as good but, my son is in the Navy. When he was getting his wings, there was a breakfast for the family. One of the higher officers gave a speech and said that he would be available to answer questions.

Somebody asked a number of questions. :angel: DS almost slid out of his chair, under the table.

For beginners, there's always the "Whoopy Cushion.":dance:

Back
Top Bottom