Happy Trails to me

jjquantz

Full time employment: Posting here.
Today is my last day in the office! The 4 remaining staff members are going to bring some pizza in for us over lunch today and we are inviting my old program manager back to give her a proper send-off as well.

Thanks to all of you for the encouragement - I have fulfilled my obligations here and I have wished everyone in this organization the best of luck. Sadly, I have grave doubts about the survival of the organization - not because I'm leaving - everyone is replaceable, but because of the leadership issues that I talked about a couple of months ago.

I doubt that my colleagues will engage in the traditional Broadway sendoff for me so I will take care of that right here:

Happy Trails! and Congratulations

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Congratulations

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Good for you - that's great - I have been semi retired for this month and frankly I have so much fun stuff to do that each day is just wonderful.

I hope fill you day with random acts of joy - even just hanging out at a park with a pick-nick lunch is such a pleasure.

Enjoy!

Congratulations on your retirement! Life is great post w*orking career.

Congrats! It must be a relief to be able to step away while the place is still viable.

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your retirement. :dance:

Well done. Last night when I went to bed I realized I had absolutely nothing I had to do today and it felt right. Enjoy!

Wishing you a wonderful retirement. You won't regret it. I retired only last month, and I wouldn't go back if they called and offered to double my salary.

I thought you were going on a around-the-country RV trip but this is just as good :) Congrats!

I thought you were going on a around-the-country RV trip but this is just as good :) Congrats!

+1

Remember to turn off your alarm clock!

The crew and I had a very nice gathering this afternoon. They presented me with a gift certificate to the Kennedy Center so they were at least paying attention to my interest in the arts over the years. They are a good crew and I hope things work out for them. I am starting retirement off tomorrow by treating a friend of mine to a round of golf for his birthday. After that, who knows.

Thanks for the well wishes.

Congratulations! Enjoy the rest of your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Back
Top Bottom