Kind of a new hobby

Nice! I'm still watching to see who is making the footprints in the snow at our cabin. The PO said that elk would bed down under the deck to get out of the snow. Hopefully I'll get a video of them moving.

Really nice videos!

We have still picture camera that we move around on our property. Lots of fun. Capture coyotes often but rarely in the daylight. This big boy during a snow storm was several years ago.

Attachments

• Coyote_Feb_2018_IMG_002504.jpg
    Coyote_Feb_2018_IMG_002504.jpg
    624.5 KB · Views: 46
We have still picture camera that we move around on our property. Lots of fun. Capture coyotes often but rarely in the daylight. This big boy during a snow storm was several years ago.

That’s a good looking coyote. I don’t think any on the place here are that big. They sure look better after they get their Winter coats. Not so much in the Summer time.

My first cameras were still picture cameras. Then my Son in Law got me one that would send pics right to my phone. Thought that was good but the ones I have now will do pictures and video but I have to pull the sd cards to view the video.
They have cameras now that will transfer video directly to the phone.

Hard to keep up with technology but until I got the cameras I had no idea there was so much animal activity on the place.

That’s a good looking coyote. I don’t think any on the place here are that big. They sure look better after they get their Winter coats. Not so much in the Summer time.

Only time I caught one that "full".. Most are at night and of the skinnier variety.

Attachments

• April_21_2018_IMG_013204.jpg
    April_21_2018_IMG_013204.jpg
    331.8 KB · Views: 29
Very nice! Thanks, for sharing those videos.

That is a great hobby and I enjoy setting up cameras also.

Nice vids! Thanks!
I might add that activity to my playbook.
We’ve got white tails, foxes, and the occasional beaver

Awesome. It's fun to see what animals come through that we may not see otherwise.

I set up a trail cam several years ago to see what was getting into our garbage cans at night. Caught way more than I expected.

That camera died on me so I returned it for a replacement. Unfortunately, I haven't taken the time to set up the new one since then.

Excellent! Thank you and it is a fun hobby.

Love the bear! Don’t like the racoons though…damn things have torn up my lawn…so now using some agent Orange to kill the grubs….

The only thing we see on cameras on our lake house are potential burglars snooping around.

I've secured all the windows with steel plates where they cannot be opened, and installed an alarm. All doors have two heavy locks.

I guess they could always break the windows and climb through, but they don't think of such things.

I liked both videos. The first had such dramatic music that it was kind of funny in a fun way. Great hobby. :greetings10:

Love how the bear broke into the garbage bag right in front of the camera: kind of in your face! I like to watch these kind of things.

Back
Top Bottom