NY Times New Puzzle - Connections

Connections
Puzzle #135
๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ
๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ
๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช

This one was hard, I thought about it for a while and guessed at the ones that could have been either green or blue. Ironic that I'm not the only one who got purple first today, though!

Connections
Puzzle #136
๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช
๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ
๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ

Connections
Puzzle #137
๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช
๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ
๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ

If anyone else plays Spelling Bee, today's looked hard, but I'm one word away from Queen Bee without hints, so keep trying!

I try that, too, but still get busted.

My "system" is simply choosing all four sets before entering anything. When I first started playing, I'd see four I was sure went together and enter it right away - and got burned often. Now that I'm more patient, and wait until I have all four sets my success rate is much better, though not perfect. :facepalm:

I try that, too, but still get busted. I am too impatient.

My "system" is simply choosing all four sets before entering anything. When I first started playing, I'd see four I was sure went together and enter it right away - and got burned often. Now that I'm more patient, and wait until I have all four sets my success rate is much better, though not perfect. :facepalm:

While my "system" has served me well with 4's most days, it doesn't work every time... :blush:

Connections
Puzzle #137
๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ
๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ
๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ
๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸช
๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ
๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช

I tried your system and I do seem to do better with it. Only reason I had one mistake today is because I misread one of the words:facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom