The Photographers' Corner 2013-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone using a reverse graduated filter for sunrises/sunsets? How do you like it?

Bar Harbor, ME

Ducked into a restaurant for dinner because it was raining and when I came out this was happening......

Attachments

• DSC09748.jpg
    DSC09748.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 57
Practicing with the drone over Memorial Day. That's us anchored in the lower-middle.

Attachments

• ScoutAnchored3.jpg
    ScoutAnchored3.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 49
Jupiter

Just indulging my astrophotography hobby: Jupiter from Friday night showing 45 minutes of rotation. I think you need to click on the image to start the animation.

Attachments

• Jupiter June 29 A.gif
    Jupiter June 29 A.gif
    397.5 KB · Views: 61
Enjoy seeing your threads!

Hi folks, I am new to the site and forum, but sure glad I found you! ER 3 years ago and started a photography business. Been doing mostly small businesses, but recently started doing portraits. As I saw others, have been exploring B&W - especially looking at the extremes of norms (images outside the box of "regular" exposures). This is one of my first attempts. Thoughts?

Attachments

• BW-1.jpg
    BW-1.jpg
    329 KB · Views: 44
Hi folks, I am new to the site and forum, but sure glad I found you! ER 3 years ago and started a photography business. Been doing mostly small businesses, but recently started doing portraits. As I saw others, have been exploring B&W - especially looking at the extremes of norms (images outside the box of "regular" exposures). This is one of my first attempts. Thoughts?

Excellent photo! I think you have B&W portraits mastered.

And welcome to the forum!

The Photographers' Corner

Lovely composition. Makes me want to see it in person.

Thanks.

About the only thing easier than getting great photos in Italy is getting a great meal. [emoji1]

This is my first picture I've posted here.
Its from a trip I finished 1 month ago in the Canadian Rockies.

Attachments

• DSC_0058.jpg
    DSC_0058.jpg
    742.7 KB · Views: 40
I had a lot of fun taking photos on our Tanzanian safari. I used full auto mode, I'm really just a dabbler, not a photographer, but a few of my photos turned out nice enough that I had them blown up and framed.
KYleyKO.jpg

mfGrNyl.jpg

vDepQAR.jpg

kMvUx86.jpg

Last edited:
Cosmic - That Zebra shot is stellar!

Thank you! Our guide said that they called it the "security pose"; both zebras could rest and watch each other's backs. I love the symmetry of it.

BTW, one secret I learned on that trip: just keep shooting! I took about 2000 pictures, immediately deleted about 500 of them after I took them because they were blurry or cut off, then when I got home I narrowed down the 1500 left to 900 that were all decent shots. And I made a Flickr album of about 90 that are my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom