The Photographers' Corner 2013-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• cades cove mill.jpg
    cades cove mill.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
Harvey Lake, Northwood NH. Drone at 236 feet.

Attachments

• DJI_0176.jpg
    DJI_0176.jpg
    496 KB · Views: 34
I submitted a photo to the online Landscape Photography Magazine for an 'assignment' of 'Wide Angle', and got picked as a runner up.

Attachments

• L'scape Mag 11-20.jpg
    L'scape Mag 11-20.jpg
    756.9 KB · Views: 50
Beautiful photos guys! Thanks for sharing your work always look forward to them.

Playing around indoors with light painting.

Attachments

• camera-3.jpg
    camera-3.jpg
    626.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 1 - compass protractor2.jpg
    1 - compass protractor2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 25
A little goldfinch out my home office window

I love this little guy--so much I'd pay for a print, if you should ever choose to get into that.

We have feeders up around here and love bird watching--and goldfinches are some of my favorites.

I like the goldfinches also. They love eating coneflower seeds, and I have some coneflowers right outside my window. So I see them a lot.

I’m not interested in selling prints. But I will email you a file (free) if you want to get your own print made. Just pm me with an email address if you want.

I took the photo with a great lens, but I did take the shot through a window. But it should be ok to print up to 9x12.

That is absolutely a great picture!!

RX7-20201121-00610-D.jpg

Shadows of Trees and Shadows on Trees. Taken while wandering in the City park looking for long shadows.

RX7-20201121-00624-E.jpg

Slight waves on the pond caused the distortion. Photo taken looking almost straight down while standing at the edge of the pond in the City park.

Adobe Lightroom 12 month plan

Has anybody seen a better price than $120 for a 12 month Adobe Lightroom plan card? I have checked and so far all I see is the same price $120. Last year I found a deal for $90. So far this year, nothing like that, or maybe I missed one.

Has anybody seen a better price than $120 for a 12 month Adobe Lightroom plan card? I have checked and so far all I see is the same price $120. Last year I found a deal for $90. So far this year, nothing like that, or maybe I missed one.

Yeah I haven't seen it either.

One thing I've heard is that if you pay month to month you pay sales tax?

I've only used the 12-month prepaid subscription and never paid the tax.

So even if you don't get it on discount, you may save on sales taxes?

Yeah I haven't seen it either.

One thing I've heard is that if you pay month to month you pay sales tax?

I've only used the 12-month prepaid subscription and never paid the tax.

So even if you don't get it on discount, you may save on sales taxes?

I buy mine thru Amazon for $9.99 a month. NO sales tax charged. I charge it to my Amazon Visa so I get 5% cash back on amount charged.

Here's one of my favorite photos I've ever personally taken.

Our Florida Vacation 2007 356 (resized).jpg

This was taken from Mallory Square in Key West. Just after I snapped this photo this old lady sitting in front of us turned around and said, "Why do all those boats have to be out there? They're ruining the sunset!"
It would have been just another sunset on the ocean photo without the ships.:)

Anyone have their own photo printers? I'd like to print 11x14 B&W and color prints, calendars, and some maps.

Ordering prints is becoming a pita.

Anyone have any recommendations for a personal home photo printer?

Anyone have any recommendations for a personal home photo printer?

I have used an Epson Stylus Pro 3880 (discontinued) since 2013 ($850). I go through about $600 worth of paper a year (Red River Paper) -- plus the Ink is not cheap either.

The cost may be a wash but the control is worth the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom