what did you do today? (2008-2015) (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent today wondering if I'll wake up tomorrow. Or if I'll want to, apparently my 7th decade starts then.:(

I suppose, the upside is that my portfolio doesn't have to last as long as an 25 year old retiree's does.:)
Not only would I wake up , I'd increase my yearly withdrawal to 4.5% maybe even 5% !

Did two treatments today.
Got two more for next week :)
Went over a great friend's house, bbq...laughed....she straightened my hair....awesome day.

Golfed with son and friends, yesterday was fishing with son and friends day before was rafting with son and friends It was a wonderful three days.

My dance card is full today...I need to (a) mow the back lawn, (b) vacuum the upstairs, and (c) put a 2nd coat on a small painting project.
This is a fine day to remember the slogan from one of my send-off party cards...
Retiree's motto: "I don't want to and I don't have to." :cool:

I think at least 2 hours of deciding on (a), (b), or (c) is in order.
I always did like multiple choice exams. :D

I think at least 2 hours of deciding on (a), (b), or (c) is in order.
I always did like multiple choice exams. :D

Don't do anything today that you can put off 'till tomorrow.
coolsmiley.gif

Don't do anything today that you can put off 'till tomorrow.
coolsmiley.gif
Ah, too late. Choice (b) vacuum won. :LOL: The dog hair tumbleweeds were annoying me. :mad:
Plus I wanted to log 1 complete early in the day, then spend 2 hours deciding on (a) or (c).
Grass is still very wet, so I think I know what will be on deck next.

I'm working at the p.d. this morning. There is a lady that has been here for about 30 minutes...she talks non-stop. Where's my gun? :banghead:

I'm working at the p.d. this morning. There is a lady that has been here for about 30 minutes...she talks non-stop. Where's my gun? :banghead:
Is she still there in front of you? >:D
If so, have one of your officers page you with "bbbamI, please report immediately for your poison ivy medicine"

Today is a day of rest after yesterday's hat trick.
I re-arranged the furniture around the freshly stained floor of the screened porch, put the area rug down and vacuumed it. It looks great in here. :D
That is my completed task du jour.
Contemplating dinner...maybe leftover frozen lasagna with sub rolls topped with olive oil and cheese and parsley and garlic, toasted in the convection oven. Mmmmmmmmmmmm :D

Yellowstone: isn't it magical? Hope the bison didn't wake you.

-- Rita

Continue to stain the deck (I would vote for Trex in the future!). This is the year the vertical and horizontal surfaces get done. One more day and it should be finished -- 'til next year.

-- Rita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom