What do you drive?

Driving my 2nd Honda Accord. (The 2nd one is a V6.) if I ever needed another car, I would most likely get another Honda...Maybe a Honda Fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

We recently switched out our 1996 GMC Savana camping van for a 2006 Ford E150 that has only 24,000 miles on it. We'd been looking for sometime for a used cargo van with low miles to replace the GMC, but they're hard to find. "Low miles" for a cargo van seems to mean under 150,000. We finally were poised to buy a 2017 Nissan NV, when DH spotted the Ford on Craigslist. Being the tightwads we are, we went for it, hoping we won't have too many problems with it. We haven't been particularly impressed with the quality of the American vehicles we've owned. Keeping fingers crossed and the AAA card handy!

What we'd really like is a Nissan NV400, which is the full-sized version of the cute little NV200 that's sold here in the US. But the 400 is available only in Europe. :mad: Maybe Chevy will pick up the 400 and rebrand it for the US, as they did for their Chevy City Express van, which is a rebranded NV200. If they do, hopefully they won't inject too many issues into it with the rebrand.

I love the colors that cars that manufactures use. I mean, can't it just be "silver" or "light brown"?

While trying to locate my Honda Ridgeline last year I was looking for one in "Deep Scarlet Pearl" (burgundy). There were a couple of other "deep something-or-other" choices. One dealer would consistently list the color of a vehicle on their website as "Deep."

That would be my pet peeve of that day.

Ford Edge when we cage it, but HD Roadking or HD Ultra Limited for fun! 6245846064_IMG_0133.JPG

2015 Lexus GS350 F Sport
2012 Mercedes C300
2017 Subaru Outback

2010 Toyota Prius (~50 MPG)
2012 Nissan Rogue ( ~24 MPG)
2015 Honda CR/V (~28 MPG)

Back
Top Bottom