Where do we live?

Wet and rainy here in beautiful Houston, Texas. Low tonight of 32 F. Kind of reminds me of my years in Connecticut, although back there, we used to play golf in this weather as it was certainly going to gt worse, much worse.

All I can say is, BRRRRR!!!! That's awfully cold for Houston, too. :(

Philadelphia Pa here. moved here from Southern NJ about 5 years ago. Property taxes in NJ are insane, I was at 12K annually.

I'm a big city gal after being born and raised in NYC so I enjoy philly.

I've been here in the greater Cincinnati area for nearly 30 years. Before that I lived all over the the country and practically all over the world, so I have always been able to adjust rapidly to new environments.

DW, OTOH, has lived in this area all her life and has a zillion friends and acquaintances that she stays close to. She simply can't imagine ever living anywhere else, although she loves to travel as well.

We have a low cost of living here, practically every amenity anyone could want, and a decent climate. I've often heard it said that we're within a day's drive of 60% of the US/Canada population so that makes us pretty centrally located.

Back
Top Bottom