Help me save yahoo finance...

Well, so far RK has not received a dime from me........

I bought my books used off of eBay. :D

glock35ipsc said:
Well, so far RK has not received a dime from me........

I bought my books used off of eBay. :D

So YOU are "rich dad".................. :D

Hahahahahahahahaha...

I saw this posted as a comment to the idiot who runs iamfacingforclosure.com, who managed to get a meeting with Kiyoassclown. Too funny:

"Casey, by this point I can only imagine you are winging your way southward towards R. Kiyosaki, and your destiny. I’ve given it some thought, and offer a few words of advice.

1 - Men of his stature have little time for men of yours. This audience should be treated like the queue-jump that it is. Chicanery-wise, you’re going from little league directly to the majors - act accordingly. The introduction to the masonic-like mysteries of the R. Kiyosaki cult is a gift reserved for those who have, through proofs of their sheer gullibility, proven themselves worthy. Don’t get cocky - there are always greater fools than you.

2 - I am not intimitely familiar with his court, but it is likely that like the ancient Pharaohs, various eastern potentates, and Bob Dylan, and so it is imperative that you never look R. Kiyosaki directly in the eye. If he wishes to allow this he will indicate it, but otherwise please - eyes to the ground at all times when in his presence. Imagine yourself in the presence of an Aztec priest, one who is just itchin’ to pull out your heart and hold it up to the sun. Or the Pope at Rome.

3 - If you hear him utter words like “Look upon me”, you may (must!) meet his gaze but must immediately reply with something along the lines of “I have seen the face of God”. This should mollify his undoubtedly volcanic temper, and provide an assurace that you have at least a passing familiarity with his court and its habits of mind, which from the looks of things are an admixture of the dark ages, the Chautauqua (look it up), the most primitive Darwinism, and a large scoop of Nietzsche. Be on your guard! Kiyosaki is an ubermensch, one who does not talk but rather takes! Word to the wise: great men have great appetites.

You are likely to find yourself in a situation as baroque and full of intrigue as the court of the Medicis, if not more so. The great man himself will undoubtedly be much given to communicating in riddles, puzzles, metaphors, parables, and occasionally even palidromes. When in doubt simply nod and agree. The presence of jealous courtiers, seductive pseudo-virgins (this is America, after all), duplicious bishops, and scheming, fortune-telling dwarves is to be expected. Avoid letting your drink out of your sight. Taking a food-taster might be in order, now that I think of it. Or eat at the airport, whatever."

http://iamfacingforeclosure.com/68/more-facing-foreclosure-juice-by-nigel-swaby/#comments

Back
Top Bottom