I Think We Need to Invite Albert to This Forum

sengsational

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
albertisaware.jpg

It's probably the teacher writing it. I was thinking it was the different personalities, but they would have different handwriting, wouldn't' they.

It's probably the teacher writing it. I was thinking it was the different personalities, but they would have different handwriting, wouldn't' they.

Teacher needs to learn to spell veterinarian and better keep an eye on little David who likes explosions and fire.

I was a lot like David, only I went into police work instead of the fire department.

Without going into details, there were lots of fires and mostly small explosions in my childhood. Fortunately I and my friends kept all our appendages, more through dumb luck than anything else.

So there is hope for David. He might become one of those guys they call when a bomb is found because he knows all about that stuff and thinks it's fun.

Teacher needs to learn to spell veterinarian and better keep an eye on little David who likes explosions and fire.

Going with the spelling challenged view, maybe he likes explorations and wants to retire early (FIRE) (something that many fire-fighters can do)?

-ERD50

Back
Top Bottom