Edits aren't dated?

Boho

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
It would be nice to see a time stamp for edited posts. I know vBulletin 4.2.3 has them. I'm not sure about "3.8.8 Beta 1" which this forum uses. Any plans to update the forum software? Or could you turn on the edit time stamps? The time stamps are in the format "Last edited by [name] [date] [optional reason]."

Because I was wondering when someone decided my contest doesn't prove anything.

(*) in fact, even a one year look may not have much meaning. Any strategy can work for one year, or fail for one year. It's the long-long term that matters.

There is a six hour window during which a member can edit her post. After that time is up, no one but a moderator or administrator can make an edit.

In any event, precisely when someone disagreed with you is irrelevant in the vast majority of cases.

Wonder no longer, I decided that the moment that I read about it. It's liking taking today's weather and using that to predict the climate.

It would be nice to see a time stamp for edited posts. I know vBulletin 4.2.3 has them. I'm not sure about "3.8.8 Beta 1" which this forum uses. Any plans to update the forum software? Or could you turn on the edit time stamps? The time stamps are in the format "Last edited by [name] [date] [optional reason]."

I seem to recall that the forum would show a note of "edited x times at such-and-such date. Maybe another forum, or maybe my poor memory, maybe both?

Either way, as noted, in this case the editing time is as irrelevant as this contest. Have fun with it (I am!), but that's all.

-ERD50

Back
Top Bottom