How to achieve strikethough?

ladelfina

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
How to achieve strikethrough?

In a recent post I wanted to use strikethrough, but saw that it was no longer an option even in the Advanced editing window. I tried to use bla-bla-bla as in the old forum, but that didn't take.

I see CFB, for one, has used strikethrough successfully in a recent post. Is there something I am missing, or is he just the Golden Child? :angel:

Let's try <del>this</del>.. nope. [del]this?[/del]

How 'bout this <strike>this</strike> or this [strike]this[/strike]

Any way to add this function easily to the posting menu, or at least clue me in as to the code?

Last edited:
In a recent post I wanted to use strikethrough, but saw that it was no longer an option even in the Advanced editing window. I tried to use bla-bla-bla as in the old forum, but that didn't take.

I see CFB, for one, has used strikethrough successfully in a recent post. Is there something I am missing, or is he just the Golden Child? :angel:

Let's try <del>this</del>.. nope. [del]this?[/del]

How 'bout this <strike>this</strike> or this [strike]this[/strike]

Any way to add this function easily to the posting menu, or at least clue me in as to the code?
It's the icon that looks like this: [-]ABC[/-]. On my advanced edit window it's in the second row from the top all the way over to the right next to the HTML & PHP tags.

The code is (left bracket)(hyphen)(right bracket)insert text here(LB)(slash hyphen)(RB)

Or I guess it'll present with spaces: [ - ]insert text here[ / - ]

Thanks, Nords..!
I saw the [-]ABC [/-]but the pop-up text said something like "put wrap [-] tags around text" and it was next to "PHP"/"HTML", etc. rather than the normal formatting so I discounted it. :duh:

Back
Top Bottom