News of Khan

Janet H

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
We have learned of the passing of longtime board member Khan. For a time she helped out as a member of the site team and will be missed.

I missed hearing from her. She had a very dry sense of humor, which I enjoyed. I'm glad she got to enjoy a few years of early retirement; she was one who "ran screaming into the night" from the work world.

Definitely sad news. But better to know than wonder if something happened.

And Janet, thank you for opening up the thread for replies.... it was closed when I viewed it earlier.

sorry to hear that Khan is no longer with us. I enjoyed her posts and adventure to new life in Florida.

RIP Khan

She was one of a kind , in a wonderful way..RIP..

I never communicated with her, but always looked at the stunning photos she put up of her Florida place.

Very sad, and way too young. She started the original "What Did You Do Today " thread. I'm glad she was so happy since she moved to FL. She was definitely a character. RIP.

So sad to hear of Khan's passing. Didn't she just finish having her house raised last year?

I always enjoyed Khan’s posts over the years.

RIP Khan.

Very sad, and way too young. She started the original "What Did You Do Today " thread. I'm glad she was so happy since she moved to FL. She was definitely a character. RIP.
She also started the 'Recent Photo' thread. Unfortunately the first pic of her is no longer there.

Looking at that thread brought back fun, sweet memories. Thank you, I will miss you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always enjoyed her posts. RIP

After seeing the place they moved, I had the idea to drop in on them some day, and paddle the kayak.

Oh, dear. I'm so sorry to hear this. She was a unique individual, for sure.

omni

I am very sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed her posts.

I'm glad I wrote her to tell her how much I enjoyed her sense of humor.

Didn't join early enough to really know her, but age 69 is too young for anyone.

I never communicated with her, but always looked at the stunning photos she put up of her Florida place.

I also enjoyed her photos. Sorry to hear this news.

Back
Top Bottom