Suddenly Can't See Avatars/Embedded pics

If possible, add 4.2.2.1 and 4.2.2.2 to the DNS list in your router. That was one workaround from the other thread.

Yesterday, I was able to go back to using the automatic setting for using DNS so don't have to keep the work around in place! Will keep the alternates in case it happens again in the future, thanks.

Yesterday, I was able to go back to using the automatic setting for using DNS so don't have to keep the work around in place! Will keep the alternates in case it happens again in the future, thanks.
If possible, add the additional IPs, and you will not ever have a DNS problem, unless the whole shebang goes down.

If possible, add 4.2.2.1 and 4.2.2.2 to the DNS list in your router. That was one workaround from the other thread.

I was having the same problem that DaveMartin88 was having and was hoping that his call to Frontier in WV (the same as I have) would fix it. My family left today, so I had time to reread this. I did not understand what half of this stuff was saying, but decided to try adding the above numbers to my DNS list in my router. My SIL helped me to get our wireless internet going a couple of weeks ago and I had made some notes, so I knew where to go. Lo and behold, I was able to add these numbers and it now works!!!! Thank you so much.

Back
Top Bottom