Was this site down this morning 5/10?

David1961

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I had trouble logging on to this site this morning. It gave me a database error message. Just wanted to know if it was the site or my computer. Did others have this problem?

I had the same problem. Another interesting thing.......I have a city wifi connection
which sometimes is slow.......during those slow times , I find find e-mail sites like yahoo/hotmail
and this site to have more problems loading than other sites. Not sure why.

I had problems this morning too, using the app. It said something like "Oops... network error!"

I just do something else. How much am I paying to use this site? ;)

I had the database error the morning of Saturday May 10th when I tried to access ER.org from 11-11:15am EDT. I gave up for a while. I ended up restarting my browser for other issues a while later and then remembered to retry ER.org. At this point it was working again.

Not sure if the solution was wait for a while, restart browser, or both.

my 2 cents
-gauss

That database error thing has been going on for several days now. It doesn't seem to last longer than about 15 - 20 minutes, but that's only after I land here and discover it.

I got the database error yesterday (May 9th) and again this morning. I waited about an hour yesterday and five minutes today, tried again, and the problem had resolved itself. I was a little worried there was something wrong with my computer, given all the recent viruses and hacks and security issues in the news - I'm relieved it is the site and not my computer! :)

Back
Top Bottom