When will I get 5 stars?

If you have the right kind of infrared light source, they show up. I'm surprised more people haven't noticed that.

Maybe it is only available to Moderators and Administrators.:greetings10:

Maybe it is only available to Moderators and Administrators.:greetings10:
Admins and Mods have a number of special capabilities for detecting things that most people can't access. Below is a (very rare) photo of an early-retirement dot org mod with our copyrighted star detection module turned on:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 13
Admins and Mods have a number of special capabilities for detecting things that most people can't access. Below is a (very rare) photo of an early-retirement dot org mod with our copyrighted star detection module turned on:

Does this mod live in Nawlins?

I don't know for sure, but it looks like moderators, current and emeritus, are allowed to have bigger avatars. If so, that's another benefit to consider.

Yes - there are amazing perks. Free donuts, a posh breakroom and a larger inbox for the flood of exceptional offers from financial advisers and annuity sales folk. :D

I don't know for sure, but it looks like moderators, current and emeritus, are allowed to have bigger avatars. If so, that's another benefit to consider.

I'm not so sure that is the case. But I could be wrong (like I am on a lot of things these days).

i was more interested on the 'paid to post ' theory here .

i mean i am member of a different forum and because i have made 64,000 posts in 6 years , there are all sorts of unfounded suggestions ( including overloading my ISP )

( wink )

I know I eat live spiders at night because I sleep with my mouth open.

Fact: Spiders crawl in your mouth at night when looking for a warm place to hide. It is well known that people who sleep eat at least 3 spiders a month.

When they were small, son #2 (age 7) told son # 4 (age 3), that a spider was going to crawl into his mouth while he was sleeping and eat his brain. That one simple statement impacted sleeping arrangements in our house for a number of years afterwards .:facepalm:

When they were small, son #2 (age 7) told son # 4 (age 3), that a spider was going to crawl into his mouth while he was sleeping and eat his brain. That one simple statement impacted sleeping arrangements in our house for a number of years afterwards .:facepalm:

Back in the day (childhood), I thought that very statement was true. Hence, hour(s) of stare outs with spiders until someone came home to remove him/her. They will stare you out. They will not move until you move. If you vacate for a few seconds, and they're gone...they are on the hunt to find and infiltrate your most secure areas.

More reasons to get more stars. I have lived the spider curse. But I am now in awe of them. They are stealth in their ability to hide then come out to scare the cr*p out of you.

When I was growing up one of the neighbors across the street had five kids, four boys and the youngest was a girl. When she was in potty training one of the older brothers told her to beware of the "toilet snake" that lived in there and would bite the unwary on the butt.

IIRC it took at least an extra year to get her potty trained.:LOL:

... beware of the "toilet snake" that lived in there and would bite the unwary on the butt.

Yep. Janet H has first [-]hand[/-] cheek experience with what those things can do to the unsuspecting toileteer.

Note: I suspect that incident may be one of the reason she has so many stars.

Last edited:
Would like to see some recognition for "scars".

I might have the record for making the last and unread post on the most threads.

:(

I might have the record for making the last and unread post on the most threads.

You might have the modern record, but a long time ago I was on a forum that had a member with the user name "threadkiller". :LOL:

You might have the modern record, but a long time ago I was on a forum that had a member with the user name "threadkiller". :LOL:

:dance::facepalm::LOL:

If the username is now up for grabs, maybe I should change....:confused:
... or, maybe. "KissofDeath"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom