When will I get 5 stars?

Rianne

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I've been posting for awhile. Is it the number of words? So wordy people get more stars? Or the number of actual posts. So if I post +1, that's a post? I could go around and post +1 to all the statements I agree with. Then I'd have 6 stars.

Love the forum and seriously joking!

***** ***** ***** ***** *****?

Nope.

The number of stars one has is an iconic reflection of the degree of existential interdimensionally applied to the human condition using a mathematical formulation that is asymmetrically bi-correlated to the inverse of the utility of said collaborations.

The number of stars one has is an iconic reflection of the degree of existential interdimensionally applied to the human condition using a mathematical formulation that is asymmetrically bi-correlated to the inverse of the utility of said collaborations.

It takes one to know one. I listen to Neil DeGrasse Tyson too. Now give me my stars!

+1

I just sent you a star (I had an extra from being such a nice guy). When you get it, add it to your profile.;)

The stars are nice, but I really like the free gift pack that comes with five stars. We use the included Instant Pot most days. And, well, the revenue sharing cash helps keep our WR low.

I just sent you a star (I had an extra from being such a nice guy). When you get it, add it to your profile.;)

Thank you, but I deserve 2 stars because I'm secretly intelligent and write dumb things to make people mad.

Thank you, but I deserve 2 stars because I'm secretly intelligent and write dumb things to make people mad.

REWahoo is the keeper of extra site stars. You have to pass his test to get one more. I think part of the test criteria is eating a live spider.

Stars are awarded on how many times you post the magic words.
Could the magic words have to do with posting new "Reasons not to move to Texas"?

REWahoo is the keeper of extra site stars. You have to pass his test to get one more. I think part of the test criteria is eating a live spider.

I know I eat live spiders at night because I sleep with my mouth open.

Fact: Spiders crawl in your mouth at night when looking for a warm place to hide. It is well known that people who sleep eat at least 3 spiders a month.

Spiders are buttery, yet complex. Earthy and elegant, yet fleshy in a good way. I'd sum up by describing a hint of opulence but not too overwhelming.

THIS is exactly what I had surmised. Thanks for confirming!

2 more posts and you will have your 5th star. There you go....:dance:

Until this thread I never noticed the stars...

Back
Top Bottom