Why am I suddenly getting these pop up messages....

Recycles dryer sheets
BYO5 iOS Listing Ad attempt...very annoying!!!

I am getting them on the iPad app, which just updated itself, but not on the web. I won't be using the app until this is corrected.

I am getting them on the iPad app, which just updated itself, but not on the web. I won't be using the app until this is corrected.

I'm use my iPhone. I too won't use the app until its fixed.

I'm seeing a change but no pop ups on my iPad. The change I'm seeing are the two ads are much less noticeable.

Thank goodness this isn't happening on the Android version of the app.

I get 6 pop ups every time I open the app. I also see pictures on the threads. I'm tired of looking at a woman's chest with Raiders logo pasties. How do I get such nonsense to go away?

You might try deleting and reloading the app. Also - make sure you are logged in - you'll see fewer ads ;)

Try deleting the app, rebooting your device and then reloading the app - see if that helps.

Strangely, I've never seen a popup in the ER app on either my iPhone or my iPad.

I have no problems with pop ups.. I have no idea if this helps but under the iPad general settings then privacy, then advertising (way at the bottom) then...limit ad tracking and also a reset and also ad information. I have mine set to limit advertising

Last edited:
I think I got rid of the boob lady picture! On the home page of this app...go to. Menu at the top of the page (the 3 bars) go to settings and turn off "image preview"

I deleted and reloaded the app and it fixed the problem.

Back
Top Bottom