92 y/o woman - oldest to finish a marathon

Thanks for posting that. I actually was going to add a new thread posting this link but I think I will just tag it onto your thread. I am always inspired by people who take care of themselves as they age. Let's face it--we are all going to get older and we do have some control of that aging and it's impacts.

I think this lady here is fantastic. My wife and I are both in awe of her.
73 and a body like that! Wow

YouTube - Senior Weightlifting Wonder (UMTV)

Thanks for posting that. I actually was going to add a new thread posting this link but I think I will just tag it onto your thread. I am always inspired by people who take care of themselves as they age. Let's face it--we are all going to get older and we do have some control of that aging and it's impacts.

I think this lady here is fantastic. My wife and I are both in awe of her.
73 and a body like that! Wow

YouTube - Senior Weightlifting Wonder (UMTV)

Holy cr*p!!!! She's absolutely amazing and certainly an inspiration to keep pushing my weightlifting program!

Wow! I used to have abs like that in '03 but gained tons of weight eldercaring. I want to get back into shape, so thanks for posting as this is REAL INSPIRATION!!!! Awesome...truly!

Now I just have to wait for a bruised rib to heal. Tripping over a box in a dark room with sunglasses on...so not smart.:blush:

Again, thanks for posting! I'm using this as my inspiration when I heal.

Back
Top Bottom