Cataracts and Astigmatism Correcting Lens

i just wanted to give everyone an update on my catarct surgery. I had my first eye done on Dec. 9th. I got the astigmatism correcting lens and I have to say that I am truly amazed at the results. I don't think I have ever had such great vision and this is only the third day after surgery. I get the second eye done next Wednesday.

As everyone here knows, I was very apprehensive about the surgeries. It was so easy. The young lady who checked me in at the surgery center told me that she could always tell the people who were coming in for surgery on the first eye because they were a little apprehensive and maybe even a little down. She said when they come back for the second eye they are laughing, joking, and just eager to get it over with. I know that's how I am going to be. The results are just wonderful. I can't believe I was so blind!

Great news! I was also amazed when I got one eye done a year ago. After a year with the astigmatism correcting lens, there are still times when I go "Wow, I can see that". The best part is you didn't just get rid of a cataract, but a lifetime of astigmatism. Good luck with the second surgery. :)

I just had my second eye done. Very pleased. 20-25 in one eye and 20-35 in the other so I have from about two feet to infinity covered.

Just amazing surgery, especially for those of us with poor eyesight. It's like getting a reprieve from God.

Glad yours has worked out...

Back
Top Bottom