Airport (area) Parking

Nemo2

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Has anyone had any experience with Global Airport Parking:

Global Airport Parking - About

(We haven't (yet) used them, but the concept appears to be that Global, acting as an intermediary, utilizes the parking lots of airport hotels and offers better rates than other outlets that maintain their own lots.......you apparently use the hotels' shuttles.)

Quick check shows the prices are 1/2 (ground) to 1/3 (garage) of what the big airport lots charge at my local airport. The hotels being utilized are all reasonable choices for this airport. I will almost certainly be utilizing them in the future.

Thank you for the link.

Haven't used this service, I would, but not much need for us.

Many of the airport hotels in this area have been doing this for years. Stay a night, park for a couple of bucks a day, had a few times it's been free.

Tends to work well for us, the airport is 80 miles from home. Drive up the day before, have dinner. Get up at 5:00 AM for a 7:00 AM flight out. When you return, if there's been delays sometimes we stay a second night.

MRG

Many of the airport hotels in this area have been doing this for years. Stay a night, park for a couple of bucks a day, had a few times it's been free.

We've done this a few times in Toronto when we've had early morning flights out, but with Global apparently one doesn't have to stay in the hotel(s) at all.

Flew out on May 06, left the vehicle, (through Global), at the Travelodge near Toronto Airport......took their shuttle to the terminal...........arrived back yesterday, reversed the process, no muss, no fuss.

We'll use them again.

If you have a very early flight be sure that the hotel shuttle is operating at the hour you need transportation. That happened to us once.

Back
Top Bottom