Beach rental suggestions?

MrsHaloFIRE

Full time employment: Posting here.
DS (sister) BIL and 2 kids, DH, me and tiniest halo fire desire a beachfront rental June 2023 for first if hopefully many vacations together. DS resides in NC, we reside in TX. We have done and done NC beaches. Looking for a new location. We will check Dauphin Island via a 1 week stay in April but it seems price prohibitive in June. Please suggest other beaches to check. Want a house -no condo. Driveable for both families. Thank you in advance for ideas.

Florida panhandle seems like a good location in between. Panama City Beach, Destin, Santa Rosa, Seaside, many choices. Also the Alabama gulf coast.

Desirable beach locations in the continental US in summer will not be cheap in an absolute sense.

I just spent a week in Panama City Beach, FL and loved it. Great white sand beaches and lots of beach "stuff" to do. I had a VRBO condo in a high rise, but there are plenty of rental houses available too. In June, prices will be set accordingly. It's a popular spot. Check all the way from Gulf Shores, Alabama to Cape San Blas, Florida.

Check the cabins at Florida panhandle State Parks such as Top Sail Hill Preserve. We're camped there right now. Walking by the cabins, they look pretty nice. This SP has a three mile beach with limited access and everything seems very well maintained.

You can go to the web site to see pics and descriptions of the cabins and the overall SP.

We love the Pawleys Island SC area. Great beaches, nice restaurants, wonderful Huntington Beach State Park and Brookgreen Gardens. You can do a day trip to Georgetown SC or even Charleston. We use Dune Rentals and they do a very good job.

We love the Pawleys Island SC area. Great beaches, nice restaurants, wonderful Huntington Beach State Park and Brookgreen Gardens. You can do a day trip to Georgetown SC or even Charleston. We use Dune Rentals and they do a very good job.

We camped at Huntington Beach State Park in October in our way to Florida. Wonderful. We could hear the surf from our campsite. Great beach.

Back
Top Bottom