where to go with (adult) family on vacation

Along the same vein....how about the Seychelles? (Although it's been 30+ years since I was there.)

How did I forget about this?! Seychelles is also an amazing option! We have enjoyed our stays at MAIA (Our Favorite there) and the Four Seasons. My only suggestion is, book a few nights in the hills overlooking the ocean and a few nights on the beach. That way, you can tell which you really prefer. Or, when checking in, see if both options are available so you can check them out.

Amazing place!

How did I forget about this?! Seychelles is also an amazing option! We have enjoyed our stays at MAIA (Our Favorite there) and the Four Seasons. My only suggestion is, book a few nights in the hills overlooking the ocean and a few nights on the beach. That way, you can tell which you really prefer. Or, when checking in, see if both options are available so you can check them out.

Amazing place!

We were on La Digue in an A-Frame on the beach. No big hotels, no private vehicles, (and only a couple maintenance trucks).

This is an old pic from a slide:

27zdr2e.jpg

That looks amazing!!

As I recall, (having flown from Jeddah), we landed in Mahé, took a puddle jumper to Praslin, and a boat from there to La Digue.

There was absolutely nothing built on the photo side of the island, the government wouldn't permit it, and next to nothing on the side we stayed. It was a relatively short walk from one side to the other.

That was around 1986-7. What it's like now I have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom