Shared Email Distribution List

Lewis Clark

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I live in a large community that has about 50 smaller HOAs within it.

I’m trying to create a way for the presidents of the smaller HOAs to easily communicate with each other. The goal is to facilitate communication and, hopefully collaboration, among the smaller HOAs. They might be able to save money by working together to obtain better pricing from vendors. And they can benefit from sharing information in other ways.

Ideally, I’d like each user to be able to send an email to a single email address, and have that email automatically forwarded to everyone on the distribution list. And people should be able to respond to those messages and have the responses sent to the entire distribution list.

Does such a tool exist? Is there a better way for a group of people to communicate in this way? This would be easy if everyone worked for the same organization, but an organizational email system does not exist.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can share!

Does Google Groups require all the members to have or create a google account before being members?

-gauss

Does Google Groups require all the members to have or create a google account before being members?

-gauss
I don't think so. My trail running club uses it and it's just a set of email addresses, many of which are not gmail.

^ That is good.

I think in a large group of people some (who don't already have google accounts) might not be interested in creating one just for this purpose.

Back
Top Bottom