The Kominski Method

frayne

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
If you want a few good laughs "The Kominsky Method" is a good watch for those in our demographic.

On netflix, both seasons one and two are delightful.

Thread moved to the technology and media forum.

Looks interesting. Thanks for the heads up, frayne.

Loved season 1! Is season 2 available on Netflix in it's entirety?

Yes, excellent scripts and acting. World-class cast for a 30-minute sitcom.

It surely looks like something I would enjoy.

However, I have no Netflix or any video subscription.

this series is very funny. besides michael douglas and alan arkin there are many great cameos. danny devito as a proctologist is perfect.

I know that I have watched season 1 and loved it. Anyone who likes Curb Your Enthusiasm should also like this. Not sure if I've seen season 2 or not, so am heading over there right now to find out. Thanks for the heads-up frayne.

Last edited:
If you want a few good laughs "The Kominsky Method" is a good watch for those in our demographic.

+1
After the first episode, I was hooked so binge-watched both seasons last week.

I know that I have watched season 1 and loved it. Anyone who likes Curb Your Enthusiasm should also like this. Not sure if I've seen season 2 or not, so am heading over there right now to find out. Thanks for the heads-up frayne.

Yipee. I hadn't seen season 2. Thanks!

Netflix has a one month free trial going on.

Blow that dough! Even for a few months.

We have not been watching TV, and try to keep it that way. It's not about money.

Maybe we can make an exception for a good show, but then who knows what happens next. Camel nose in the tent and all that.

as a recent widower I found it very true to the grief experience. Loss of focus, triggers, having sex, guilt after having sex, crying after having sex, anger, screw it all attitude. Friends that don't know how to comfort you & say something untimely. My suspicion is that one or more writers have experience.

I enjoyed it very much.

I watched several episodes of season 2 last night. The acting is superb! It’s the funniest show I’ve seen since Curb Your Enthusiasm.

We watched Season 1 earlier and now just 1 episode of Season 2. We like it very much. We put it on the same level as Grace and Frankie, another show for our demographic.

I remember watching this show a while back. My urologist could be Danny Devitos twin brother so I got quite a laugh out of it. sketch-1574260926135.jpegQA-Danny-DeVito-008.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom