Thunderbird update, now I can't send to newsgroups

Time2

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I was nagged for weeks to upgrade Thunderbird, (email program) now I can't send an email to any newsgroup. Also can't send to any @hotmail address, that may be a different problem. (they bounce)

I have been through all the settings but find nothing that helps.

Any Ideas?

Not familiar with Thunderbird but have you checked your junk email settings? Maybe the upgrade has some default filters set that are blocking those emails.

Love the Thunderbird program but last month an update came out that killed the program for me. I think the problem was it lost the path to my local directories. What fixed it was I selected Tools/import and selected where my local directories were stored and that completely fixed the problem. This is on a Macbook.
Good Luck!

Love the Thunderbird program but last month an update came out that killed the program for me. I think the problem was it lost the path to my local directories. What fixed it was I selected Tools/import and selected where my local directories were stored and that completely fixed the problem. This is on a Macbook.
Good Luck!

I tried that, I get a message, Import failed, more info in may be available in the error console. I don't find that and it probably wouldn't help me anyway.
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom