Our First venture overnight out of the house...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayinpenn

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
It should say overnight no idea how to change the title...

My cabin fever has been acting up understandable as I am normally an antsy person. Well, things being what they are the Mrs hasn’t been in the mood to go out.

In the Poconos it cooled off by 9PM..overnight low in the high 60s and it was a joy. I went out for my exercise walk in the afternoon and struck up with a conversation with a neighbor. Apparently the Poconos has become a COVID getaway? And those houses in the woods are now desirable

Thinking about it 6ft apart in the Poconos is easy..

Last edited:
It should say overnight no idea how to change the title...

My cabin fever has been acting up understandable as I am normally an antsy person. Well, things being what they are the Mrs hasn’t been in the mood to go out.

In the Poconos it cooled off by 9PM..overnight low in the high 60s and it was a joy. I went out for my exercise walk in the afternoon and struck up with a conversation with a neighbor. Apparently the Poconos has become a COVID getaway? And those houses in the woods are now desirable

Thinking about it 6ft apart in the Poconos is easy..

I fixed the thread title for you. Since it relates to Covid I also moved the thread.

Last edited:
Congrats on getting out! We haven't ventured overnight since mid March. I am getting antsy, but DW has ruled out 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom