Schwab website glitch today -- inaccurate data

pdxgal

Recycles dryer sheets
FYI, just logged into Schwab to pay a bill. Shocked to see my account value showing as down 30% today! Market overall rebounded though and my Fido account is stable so I figured it was a glitch with Schwab. Called them and they confirmed there's been a glitch. They will be posting an alert on their site shortly.

This is when I wish I were on Twitter, as I imagine updates on the situation are being posted. May have to finally sign up.

So if you see a plunge in your Schwab holdings, probably no need to panic.

FYI, just logged into Schwab to pay a bill. Shocked to see my account value showing as down 30% today! Market overall rebounded though and my Fido account is stable so I figured it was a glitch with Schwab. Called them and they confirmed there's been a glitch. They will be posting an alert on their site shortly.

This is when I wish I were on Twitter, as I imagine updates on the situation are being posted. May have to finally sign up.

So if you see a plunge in your Schwab holdings, probably no need to panic.

It appears to be slowly resolving. The ETF's were showing zero, but the values have reappeared. The totals still need adjusting in a couple of places.

That explains why $343,000 in bonds just disappeared. [emoji33]

Whew, mine too! That was scary. Thought at first it was another Black Thursday or something. All's well that ends well!

Back
Top Bottom